Online casinos have evolved a lot over the years. They started out as the modern-day equivalent of the pub, attracting people from all walks of life to indulge in their favourite hobby and for some, gamble in a more structured environment.
These days, online casinos are more regulated and offer a plethora of games that can be played on your device. However, not all digital casinos are created equal – there are many factors that need to be considered before you register on an online casino website.
One such factor is how you want to deposit money into your casino account. There are different methods available to choose from depending on where you live and what payment methods you prefer. One popular option is Ecopayz, which is fast and convenient since it does not require any bank details or additional steps during registration.
Can I play online scratchcards with ecoPayz?
Of course you can play online scratchcards using ecoPayz as a banking option.
Simply check out our list of online scratchcard sites, and look through the sites to find one that accepts ecoPayz. Once you find a site, you can play more than just online scratchcards, with additional options to play slots, Megaways, Slingo, live casino and other games!
Using ecoPayz to make a deposit
If you’ve used an e-wallet other than ecoPayz before, then you have likely been through a similar process in the past. The below steps outline what you need to do:
- Create an ecoAccount, make sure it is active and has money ready to spend
- At your online casino of choice, select ‘ecoPayz’ as the payment method
- When prompted, follow the directions to sign in with your ecoPayz account and make a deposit of your chosen amount
- Check that the correct amount has been funded to your gambling wallet, and get playing!
Making withdrawals with ecoPayz
If you win money gambling, then you’re going to need to know how to withdraw your cash using ecoPayz. The process is similar to the above, in reverse order:
- Go to the cashier section of your gambling account and ensure that you have verified any ID or personal information requests
- Ensure you have cleared any wagering requirements for any bonuses, before requesting to withdraw via ecoPayz
- Verify you details and your withdrawal amount. Do note, there may be minimum and maximum amounts specified by each casino
- Confirm your withdrawal, and wait until your funds arrive back in your ecoPayz account.
Advantages and Disadvantages of ecoPayz
When choosing an e-wallet, its all about weighing up the pros and cons. Here’s both for ecoPayz as an e-wallet provider:
- Simple set up and easy to use
- Accepted by a wide range of online UK casinos
- Option to request a physical prepaid card
- No need to sharing private banking details with online casinos
- Prevents banks from tracking your outgoing transactions
- Generally quick payouts
- May incur some fees when transferring funds to and from casinos
- Not as popular as alternatives, such as PayPal, Skrill or Neteller
Is ecoPayz safe and secure?
Whilst you may not want to share banking information with online casinos, is it really safe to share your banking details with ecoPayz instead?
Well, any reputable finance company will be authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority – something which ecoPayz is. The company has been around for a long time, so know what it takes to secure financial transactions. This means that their website and apps use SSL security and they are also certified for PCI and DSS – two industry banking security standards.
For additional safety, consumers can also use 2-step verification to thwart any unwanted attempts to get into your ecoPayz account.
So, to summarise, ecoPayz is as safe and secure as any other mainstream banking method!
There are many e-wallet providers on the market that you can use for online casinos.
ecoPayz Casino FAQs
Are ecoPayz casinos safe to play?
Just because an online casino accepts ecoPayz doesn’t mean that it is safe to play, so you should check out our range of best online casino sites. However, if you are using ecoPayz, then your money is guarantee to be safe and secure by using their service.
Do all online casinos accept ecoPayz?
No all online casinos accept ecoPayz, but a wide range of UK casinos do. If not, you may want to try an alternative ewallet provider that offers similar functionality.
How quick are deposits and withdrawals using ecoPayz?
Once you have an ecoPayz account set up and verified, casino deposits are made instantly. Regarding withdrawals, ewallet payments such as ecoPayz are some fastest way to receive your funds, with money being returned to players within 10 minutes – dependant on the casino you play with.
Are there any fees with ecoPayz?
There is the potential that online casinos can add on fees associated with deposits or withdrawals, although they are uncommon. Make sure to check the T&Cs of any website you sign up to prior to using ecoPayz.