If you play National Lottery games online – and are lucky enough to win – there is no better feeling that withdrawing your money!
However, unlike some online casinos, you do not receive your winnings instantly.
Based on our experience, it takes approximately 3-5 working days between requesting your funds, and it being deposited into your bank.
If you are fortunate enough to win a large sum of money (maybe even a jackpot), then the withdrawal process is likely to take longer. This is because you will be subject to additional checks to ensure that you can rightfully claim the cash.
Tips to Ensure You Get Your Money
As long as you have adhered to the terms and conditions as stated by National Lottery when creating an online account, you will get your money. However, to ensure you get the money you are entitled to – and to get it quicker, make sure to do the following:
- Use correct details – Make sure that you sign up to an account with your correct personal details – name, date of birth, address
- Update details – If you change your legal name, or change address, make sure to update the information accordingly within your profile
- Provide Proof – Don’t just use the correct information, but make sure that you have the documents to prove these details, and supply then when requested
- Don’t create multiple accounts – You are only allowed one account in your name. Don’t create additional accounts if you don’t want to keep the money
- Don’t create multiple accounts per household – With National Lottery, only one person in your household is allowed an account at a time.
Please do note that this list is not exhaustive and is subject to change over time. This is even more important considering the upcoming changes to the National Lottery licence.