One of the best and most versatile no deposit bonuses is the one that comes in the form of free cash.
Free cash bonuses stand out for the obvious reasons, but they are extremely useful in that they give you free reign over any casino game you wish to try out and play.
Free cash no deposit bonuses are rare, so be sure to snap them up as soon as you see them. Scroll down to see casinos that are currently offering free cash no deposit bonuses, and similar offers.
Full T&Cs apply
Full T&Cs apply
Full T&Cs apply
Full T&Cs apply
Why Claim Free Cash No Deposit Bonuses?
There are many reasons why free cash no deposit bonuses are popular with casino players. This typically includes one or more reasons from the following list:
- Favourable wagering requirements
- Wide selection of games
- Compatible with other casino bonuses – such as free spins and deposit match bonuses
Although many casinos realise the attraction of free cash compared to some non-monetary bonus such as free spins, casinos that offer this type of promotion are few and far between for UK players in 2022.
How to Claim Free Cash No Deposit Bonuses
Claiming free cash no deposit offers in the UK is fairly straightforward. As long as you have found a casino to sign up with that is.
To claim this type of no deposit bonus, you are most likely going to need to be a new customer to the casino offering the bonus.
So if you meet the requirements, follow the below procedure:
- Click a link (listed above) and ensure you reach the correct landing page
- Sign up with the casino by completing the registration form
- Verify your identity – bank cards, personal ID and proof of address is useful here
- Ensure your account is deposited with the bonus you have tried to claim
- Pick which games to start playing with!
In most cases, signing up and claiming with any free cash no deposit bonus is easy. But if you have any issues, do reach out to us or the casino in question!
Popular Types of No Deposit Free Cash Bonuses
Free cash bonuses will vary from casino to casino, with some casino offering more free cash than others.
In our experience reviewing online casinos, we have seen and experienced the following free cash offers:
£5 Free Cash Casinos
The most common no deposit free cash bonus you are going to find is going to come in the form of £5 free cash.
You can be sure that this £5 bonus will be useable across a wide range of online casino games – including our favourites – online scratchcards.
No Deposit Free £10 Cash
If a casino is feeling more generous, they might decide to double the no deposit cash bonus to £10. But make sure to double check that this is a no deposit bonus and not some other offer such as a deposit bonus offer.
£20 Free Cash No Deposit
To receive any more than £10 free cash, you need to act quickly. Fortunately, at the time of writing this post, we found one casino – William Hill – who were offering £20 free cash with no deposit!
£25 Free Cash No Deposit
At this point, you are lucky if you find an online casino that offers £25 or more. At the time of writing this article, we couldn’t find any £25 no deposit free cash offers. But that’s not to say they won’t come along in the future
£88 No Deposit Free Cash Bonus
To throw a curveball – but a good one at that – 888 casino offers an incredible no deposit free cash bonus of £88 to new players. And to make this welcome offer even better, there is a 100% deposit of up to £100 with your first real cash deposit!
Free Money No Deposit Casinos
As we’ve already covered extensively in this article, free no money no deposit casinos are any sites that offer one or more of the above offers we’ve mentioned above.
Casinos offering free money no deposit typically have a range of different casino games available to play; including online slots, Megaways, table games, online scratchcards, slingo, bingo, lottery and more!
If a game is available, you should be able to spend your free money on the whole range of games. But just double check the T&Cs.
What to Look Out For
Of course, with all online casino bonuses, there are some negatives and drawbacks that are present. But it is your job as the player to weigh up the pros versus the cons to decide if any of these offers are suitable for you.
Some of these (minor) negatives include:
- Limited availability at UK online casinos
- High wagering requirements
- Free cash value is limited
And as with all online casino offers, you should pay special attention to all the relevant T&Cs that may impact how you claim your next welcome offer.
No Deposit, Free Cash Bonus T&Cs
About the claim your next no deposit free cash bonus? We recommend you pay attention to all T&Cs, but especially the following:
- Expiry Time & Date – Free cash bonuses will likely expire quite quickly. Make sure you know how long you have to claim the offer before you lose it for good
- Deposit requirements – Ensure that you can claim free cash before you have to make a real cash deposit
- New player – Make sure you are a new player to the casino you are signing up to, and make sure you have the necessary documentation to prove your ID
- Wagering requirements – Make sure you are aware of the any wagering requirements that may be in place should you wish to cash out any winnings
- Maximum cashout – sometime in place of – or addition to – there may be a cap on the maximum amount you can withdraw should you win a nice sum!