If you are looking to get involved with online bingo games at online casinos in 2022, then a no deposit bingo bonus might just be for you. These types of bonus are given out for free, i.e. you don’t have to make any monetary deposit to get involved.
Below you can find a range of ongoing no deposit bingo bonuses available for players in the UK, with some additional notes telling you everything else you need to know.
Full T&Cs apply
Full T&Cs apply
What Types of No Deposit Bingo Bonuses Are Available?
When looking for no deposit bingo bonuses, they are generally classified into three different types:
Free Play Bingo
Simply sign up and you will be assigned a set period of time or a certain number of free bingo games to play. The best thing is that you are most likely still eligible to claim any real winnings. Just be careful to use the offer before it expires!
Free Bingo Tickets
Similar to the above bonus, except instead of getting a free play period, you are given a set number of bingo tickets to use across a range of different games. Just make sure the games you want to play are included as part of the T&Cs.
Many UK bingo players do so from the ease of their own mobile device. To attract mobile bingo players, online casinos offer specific mobile-only no deposit offers to get more players into each bingo lobby!
Popular Bingo Games Available to Play
There are many different types of bingo games, some more popular than ever. Let’s take a look to see what is available to play.
90 Ball Bingo
The standard game of bingo features 90 balls with a chart made up of 3×9 numbers. In each line there are 5 numbers you need to match. Complete a line, two lines or a full house before other players to win the corresponding prize.
75 Ball Bingo
Reducing the number of balls from 90 to 75 also results in a change of grid. This time, it is a 5×5 grid, with each column featuring 5 numbers. Win by completing one of the pre-determined patterns on the grid.
30 Ball Bingo
This reduced version of bingo reduces playing cards down to a 3×3 grid. Using numbers, reveal rows, columns or a full house to win in this rapid game version!
Picking the Best No Deposit Bingo Offer
At first glance, you may be tempted to pick the bingo offer that has the most value – or potential value – to you as the player. This can sometimes include things such as the number of free tickets given, or the longest period of bonus play.
However, if you are considering playing more bingo once your bonus period has ended, then there is much more to be aware of from a player point of view.
What to Look For When Claiming A No Deposit Bingo Offer
Listed below are some of the most important aspects to consider when signing up to a no deposit bingo bonus so that you can enjoy the gaming experience!
- Ticket Prices – Bingo ticket prices vary a lot. Some sites offer tickets from as little as 1p, and they can increase to larger multiples such as 50p of even £1 a ticket. Make sure to check out the range of games are within your price point.
- Rooms & Lobbies – An online bingo site with lots of bingo rooms is generally a good sign. This means that there are lots of players, indicating better prizes. As well, you want to check out how often new games start, and whether bingo room are open around the clock!
- Top Prizes – Everybody plays bingo to win prizes. Online bingo halls that offer great top prizes are the ones that players keep coming back to again and again.
- Customer Support – It’s always important to get the help and guidance you need when you need it most. Check out the different support options as well as when they are available to access!
- Minimum Deposit – When it comes to playing with your own money, you are going to want to check out the deposit options and the minimum amount that is allowed. If it’s too high, you might be put off from depositing any more money.
- Bingo Community – One reason why bingo players enjoy playing online is the community aspect that it brings. The best online bingo sites have a large and varied community where players are consistently playing.
- Wagering Requirements – An aspect that is specific to claiming your first no deposit bingo is to understand any and what wagering requirements there are.
How to Claim a No Deposit Bingo Bonus
To get started with no deposit bingo bonuses, you need to find a qualifying promotion.
Head to the top of this page to find a range of online casino and bingo sites that have a valid bonus that you can claim. Click on ‘Play’ and head to the registration form and enter in all your details.
Make sure to verify your identity and your bonus should shortly be available within your account to get playing with.